Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Blago saves the blog

I didn't know what to write about today. I could write about myself but I don't want to drive readers away, I had nine yesterday woohoo. But then just as I thought of writing nothing, is it possible to write nothing, along came America's favorite funny man Rod Blagojevich.

NEW YORK – Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich says he hasn't ruled out legal action if he is convicted at his impeachment trial.

Blagojevich told The Associated Press on Tuesday that he would respect "the law and the Constitution and the rules" if legislators vote him out of office. But he'll explore his legal options.

The Democrat says he knows he soon could be out of a job but says he didn't do anything wrong.


What legal options could this man possibly have at this juncture? Maybe he'll sue to get the Senate seat back from Roland Burris.

If he truly respected the law and Constitution he'd be at his impeachment trial and not on his comedy tour. Better yet if he did have respect he would not try to sell the Senate seat in the first place. But, since he did please respect the people of Illinois and resign now.



No comments: