Wednesday, January 28, 2009

This could be f*****g golden!

Gov. Rod Blagojevich will come to Springfield to make the closing argument in his own impeachment trial Thursday.

Lucio Guerrrero, Blagojevich’s spokesman, said the governor wants to defend himself and also is responding to comments made by Senate President John Cullerton the past two days in which he urged Blagojevich to appear.


Here's what he'll say, "I was offering a golden opportunity to somebody and wanted to give them $10,000 of my own money to fill Obama's seat. I love the people of Illinois so much and wanted to make sure the right person represented them. Everything I said on the talk shows the past week was taken out of context. They're all mofos."



1 comment:

Mark Ploch said...

I think he's gonna take them all down with him.